Saniflo installation, repair, or unblocking done by trained engineers in London
- Quality Saniflo installation from experienced plumbers
- Install an extra loo anywhere when drainage is an issue
- Saniflo unblocking and repair for added peace of mind
- All work is carried out to a high standard
Saniflo toilets are built with a patented technology that allows installation almost anywhere in your home. They can be used in areas not initially intended for a toilet, like an outdoor workshop, an attic, a corner nook under the stairs, or a basement bathroom where upwards movement of waste is necessary.
Macerating toilets are easily portable solutions, especially if they are constructed as an all-in-one unit. Some models have nothing more than four screws, so you can easily move them to a new location.
Durable and long lasting
Saniflo toilets are thoroughly tested for up to 50,000 flushes. Most of the products can last between 10 to 15 years or even much longer when you take care of them properly and repair them before the damages become serious.
Water and energy-efficient solution
With Saniflo systems, water consumption is kept to a minimum compared to standard toilets, which make them environmentally friendly. Incorporating the impeller technology ensures less water is used with every flush, so you lower your water bills. Due to the liquified form of the waste, the water pressure used to force it is much less than a standard toilet, which results in lower energy usage.
Enables to attach additional sanitary fixtures
Depending on the Saniflo system you purchase, you may be able to install a shower in addition to the unit in your bathroom. The water pumps can deal with the washing machine, dishwasher, bathtub, and sink drains.
No digging required
The technology used in the Saniflo systems allows you to install a toilet virtually anywhere. The standard toilets require an underground drain line, while a Saniflo toilet doesn't need such, which results in easy and fast installation.
Saniflo offers a wide range of products to choose from, allowing you to have a new bathroom, utility room or kitchen in any room, wherever you need extra utilities. A bath in the basement, a loo in the loft or a shower under the stairs! Wherever you need access to conventional drainage, but there's none close by, a macerator can help you install extra facilities without the need for major building works. Depending on your needs, the domestic range consists of various macerators and pumping solutions for bathrooms and kitchens. Here is a quick overview of the most popular Saniflo products used in the basement, ground floor, upper floor, and loft/attic.
- SANIFLO UP - The original macerator pump. This is a one-of-a-kind machine that allows for the easy installation of a toilet virtually everywhere, especially when conventional solutions are impossible.
- Sanitop UP - Like its ancestor, this model allows connecting a WC and a washbasin to one macerator pump.
- SANIPLUS UP - By choosing this macerator, you can have an additional bathroom quickly and easily. This device has two top and side inlets and a greater tank capacity, allowing you to connect a WC, basin, bidet, shower, or even a power shower.
- SANISLIM - When you have concerns about the clear space behind your WC, you can benefit from installing the Sanislim pump. It can take waste from a WC, shower/power shower, washbasin and bidet due to its inlets on either side.
- SANIPACK PRO UP - An ideal choice for modern and clean design spaces where back-to-wall or wall-hung sanitaryware is required. It can take waste from a WC, washbasin, shower or power shower and bidet.
- Sanipro XR UP - An ideal solution for creating an en-suite due to its four inlets that allow dealing with a WC, washbasin, bidet and power shower.
- SANICOMPACT - A compact WC with a built-in macerator that will easily fit in small spaces. It has a washbasin inlet and doesn't require a cistern.
- SANIVITE+ - Pump suitable for kitchens or utility rooms. Its four inlets can deal with a kitchen sink, dishwasher, washing machine, shower cubicle, bidet, basin or bath. It can be concealed in a kitchen unit or behind a demountable panel for easy servicing.
- SANIWALL PRO UP - It is designed exclusively for wall-hung WC with a built-in frame system. It has a dual flush system and an integral macerator pump, as well as three inlets. These features allow the device to deal with wall-hung WCs and a washbasin, shower/power shower or bidet.
- SANIACCESS - These devices are designed with a double access point for servicing and maintenance without removing the device. Suitable for new installations as the outlet positions are slightly different from some other models. As the name says, Saniaccess 1 help you add one extra WC, Saniaccess 2 handles WC and basin, while Saniaccess 3 is designed to give you easy access for an en-suite bathroom - WC, basin, bidet and shower.
Note: In domestic properties, if you need pumping solutions for both WC and kitchen appliances, it is against Building Regulations to discharge a washing machine or dishwasher into a macerator taking black waste. In this case, you would need both a pump and a macerator. However, the larger macerator pumps mainly used for commercial situations, like the Sanicubic range, can overcome this regulation because of their capacity and design.
Here at My Plumber, our Saniflo engineers can provide Saniflo installation, repair and unblocking services across London. They can help you turn a small space into an extra bathroom or toilet where traditional gravity flow system plumbing might not be possible. You can convert almost any space with a Saniflo system. Ideal solutions for toilets, bathrooms and en-suites, loft conversions, kitchens and utility rooms.
My Plumber has a team of experienced Saniflo engineers, so by choosing us, you can have peace of mind that you are not only investing in a high-quality product, but the quality of installation is also at the highest level. Whether a Saniflo installation or replacement, we can guarantee nothing but the best customer experience and quality workmanship.
Saniflo products may seem like an easy task for DIY enthusiasts. Still, in many cases, the savings you will make at the beginning are paid back when a poorly installed product stops working and needs professional attention. That's why we recommend not to underestimate the importance of reaching a qualified Saniflo engineer to do the installation.
Saniflo macerators are known for their flexibility and durability. Of course, with good maintenance, proper unblocking and timely repairs, by a skilled and experienced Saniflo plumber, your system will work flawlessly for years to come. However, limescale and blocking issues can occur in even the most robust of systems with time and use. We, at My Plumber, know how frustrating such situations can be. That's why we can respond quickly and help with any Saniflo repair issue.
But what are the most common Saniflo repair issues you may face?
A blocked or overflowing macerator is usually caused by a foreign object and can often cause the motor to become jammed, resulting in it unable to pump water through the system and flush.
Limescale is another cause of blockage. If you live in a hard water area, a limescale build-up can damage your Saniflo toilet. That's why we suggest that you descale your system at least twice a year to minimise this risk. Another preventative solution is to opt for a reliable water softener installation in London.
If your system is making noises, vibrating, won't turn on or off, is leaking or has pump problems, it might be time to call in an expert who can professionally diagnose the problem and offer expert advice on how to ensure that it doesn't happen again in the future.
If your existing system is very old or beyond repair, we can offer to arrange a replacement.
The Saniflo macerates and breaks up toilet paper and human waste with a blade. The blade spins around and liquefies the waste whilst breaking it up. The water flushing into the system mixes with the waste, and the pump then forces the waste through drainage pipes into the local soil pipe or drainage system.
Essentially, the waste is pumped by the Saniflo unit into the nearest soil pipe. For example, if you have a loft extension and your bathroom is on the opposite side of the house to the soil stack, you would need a Saniflo Unit to pump the water and waste across the house to the soil stack.
A Saniflo unit is usually installed when there is a distance between the toilet, shower, basin or bath and the soil stack. If you need more details about the benefits of the Saniflo system, here are the answers to your questions.
My Plumber is part of the Fantastic Services brand - a property maintenance service company with 11 years of experience in the sector. This means that you can now take advantage of the various attractive benefits that nearly 70,000 customers enjoy on a regular basis through the company’s popular membership programme.
By joining the Fantastic Club, you can not only make some significant savings on your plumbing and heating services with us but also book 10 professional property maintenance services with £30 OFF within 1 year.
Get a free online quote and book in seconds
Secured payment powered bystripe
Are Saniflo macerator toilets noisy?
The manufacturer's data reveals that the domestic Saniflo range can reach 46dB (A). Compared with noise in a quiet library 40dB (a) or background noise in an average home of approximately 50dB (A), your saniflo is much of a quiet appliance. Saniflo toilets are no louder than a standard toilet, and it is a brief noise for a few seconds. The sound volume may vary due to different surroundings, the size of the room or is it tiled or not.
Do Saniflo toilets smell?
If used properly and regularly descaled, the Saniflo toilets are not different from regular toilets.
How often should I descale my saniflo?
Saniflo macerators need descaling at least twice a year for normal use, but in areas of really hard water or heavy use, the recommended descaling frequency should be 3-4 times per year.
What maintenance does my Saniflo macerator require?
The macerator does not require any special maintenance but to ensure many years of good service, it's recommended to clean and descale your macerator regularly.
How long does a Saniflo toilet last?
The lifetime of a Saniflo depends mainly on proper installation and proper use. Typically these devices have a lifetime of 10 to 15 years with minimal maintenance.
Can I use my Saniflo if there is a power outage?
In the event of a power loss, do not use the toilet or any sanitary fixture connected to the pump since it will not work until the power is restored.
Why is my Saniflo noisy?
If you hear buzzing or humming noises, most probably the motor or the capacitor has failed.
In case of emergency, how quickly can you send a plumber?
We will do our best to send you a plumbing technician as soon as possible, but it's subject to availability.
Awards and nominations
Over the past decade the My Plumber's amazing team of skilled plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards across London.