Boiler Service London
Choose our Gas Safe Registered engineers for your annual boiler service in London, keeping your boiler running safely and efficiently
A regular boiler service is a great way of avoiding unnecessary stress. An unexpected boiler malfunction can dampen your spirits not to mention put a strain on your wallet.
Our Boiler Service London based team are here to help. We provide a fast and efficient Valliant boiler service, oil and Worcester boiler service offering. In fact, we pride ourselves on offering a convenient way to keep your boiler running efficiently and safely, so you can enjoy uninterrupted central heating. And since it helps prevent emergency repairs, which can be pricey, it is also highly cost-effective.
Worcester and Valliant Boiler Service
We also offer same day service on Ariston, Alpha, Biasi, Baxi, Ideal, Potterton, Viessmann, Valliant, Worcester Bosch, and Worcester brand boilers, and more, when you ask.
When you hire us, the servicing of your boiler is carried out by expert engineers who are also Gas Safe Registered, which means that we make sure your boiler is repaired according to industry standards. They also report any issues.
We take pride in providing an excellent yearly boiler service. We care about how we treat our customers, which has earned us the recognition of Trustpilot. You can our reviews on our Trustpilot reviews page. You will see that we have consistently received customer ratings of 4 out of 5 stars.
You will also be happy to know that our boiler service cost begins at just £95+VAT. So if you are in need of service contact us on 020 3078 5920 to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Starting at £116
- Our Gas Safe Registered engineers will inspect your boiler in addition to the components and controls to ensure they properly working.
- We will visually check for leaks and corrosion.
- We will inspect your boiler seal to ensure it is tight and then replace it if need be to help prevent flue gas leaks.
- Our certified engineers will inspect the ignition as well as the heat exchanger, which are the most important parts.
- We will also perform a flue analyser test to ensure the burner pressure and combustion are adequate.
Starting at £128
Our Plus service includes all the tasks of the Standard service as well as:
- We will inspect the valves to the radiator to ensure there are no leaks.
- Our engineers will drain the radiators to maintain the proper pressure and replace the old fluid with new fluid if needed.
- We will make sure all the radiators are heating properly.
- Our Gas Safe Registered engineers will issue you a My Plumber radiator key.
8am - 4pm Member price Standard price Boiler Service £99 £116 Boiler Service Plus £109 £128 Landlord Gas Certificate (up to 2 appliances) £82 £96 Landlord Gas Certificate (3-4 appliances) £99 £116 Boiler Service & Landlord Gas Certificate - (3-4 appliances) £180 £204
The minimum appointment time you can book is 1 hour, then we charge on an half hour basis. You always pay only for the actual time spent. If there is any shopping time and extra materials needed they come on top of the initial quote. To give you an accurate estimate for your boiler services, you need to schedule an on-site visit first.
A malfunctioning boiler can be unsafe because it could begin to seep carbon monoxide, which is a dangerous, colourless, and odourless gas. Because carbon monoxide is both odourless and colourless, it is hard to detect if it is leaking from your boiler. A faulty boiler can also cause your equipment to work harder, which in turn also causes your energy costs to rise. Therefore, it is recommended that you receive annual boiler maintenance by an engineer that is Gas Safe Registered to ensure your boiler is working safely and efficiently.
Each of our engineers is skilled Gas Safe Registered professionals so you can trust that they will service your boiler safely unlike some other engineers who are unqualified and can leave you with fearful gas work. As a matter of fact, the Gas Safe Register is an official registration group in the UK that was developed to safeguard the public against unqualified engineers who put your safety at risk.
- Install an alarm and carbon monoxide detector near your boiler and test it often to ensure it is functioning as it should.
- You should also install an alarm and smoke detector in the same room that the boiler is located, and test it often to ensure it is working properly.
- Review the handbook from the manufacturer as it details the checks you should perform frequently. Also, keep the manufacturer's handbook somewhere where it will not get lost or damaged. This way, it'll be stored somewhere safe and easy to find when our engineers come to service your boiler.
- Inspect the boiler's water levels. This will help ensure the water level does not fall below the adequate level, which will help keep your boiler working efficiently. If the water levels ever become lower than the adequate level, simply add more water before it begins to affect your boiler's function.
- Inspect the pressure and the temperature of the boiler. If there is a significant change, such as the temperature or the pressure drops, contact us immediately on 020 3078 5920 and our professional engineers will be out shortly to fix the issue.
Perform these DIY checks in addition to receiving yearly boiler maintenance by a Gas Safe engineer to help keep your home safe and your boiler functioning at its peak.
My Plumber is part of the Fantastic Services brand - a property maintenance service company with 11 years of experience in the sector. This means that you can now take advantage of the various attractive benefits that nearly 70,000 customers enjoy on a regular basis through the company’s popular membership programme.
By joining the Fantastic Club, you can not only make some significant savings on your plumbing and heating services with us but also book over 100 professional property maintenance services at promotional rates.
Get a free online quote and book in seconds
Secured payment powered bystripe
What boiler brands can your Gas Safe engineers service?
We service many boiler brands, including Ariston, Alpha, Biasi, Baxi, Ideal, Potterton, Viessmann, Valliant, Worcester Bosch, and Worcester. No matter the model of your boiler, simply contact our staff for service regarding that brand.
How often do you recommend I have my boiler serviced?
We recommend that you have your boiler serviced at least once annually. This will not only help ensure that your boiler remains safe, but it also helps you meet the warranty and guarantee obligations which require your boiler to be serviced at least once a year.
What boiler types do your Gas Safe engineers repair?
Our Gas Safe Registered engineers are highly-skilled at servicing many boiler types, including system, combi, gas, electric, conventional, and regular boilers.
What is your boiler service cost?
Our boiler servicing comes in two levels: Standard and Plus. Our standard annual boiler services start from just £95+VAT. However, if your boiler requires full servicing, then prices begin from £105+VAT. If you reside in London, and surrounding areas, and are in need of Valliant boiler service, Worcester boiler service, oil boiler service, commercial boiler service London, and more, please do not hesitate to contact our fully licensed and insured company for professional repairs.
Awards and nominations
Over the past decade the My Plumber's amazing team of skilled plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards across London.