Landlord Gas Safety Certificates London
Our engineers are all Gas Safe Registered so you can be confident that we are qualified to work safely and legally on your gas appliances.
As a landlord, an annual gas safety check must be carried by a Gas Safe Registered engineer under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. A gas safety check will ensure that the gas fittings and appliances in your London property are safe to use.
We always work with your tenants to arrange convenient times to visit. Give us their contact details and we’ll book appointments for you, so you don’t have to worry.
Whilst we pride ourselves on providing a robust and professional Landlord Gas Safety Certificate check service in London, we also believe excellent customer service is essential. That's why we invite you to read our independent reviews on Trustpilot where we average an excellent 4 out of 5 stars. Check them out on our Trustpilot reviews page.
Feel free to call us today on 020 3078 5920 to book in your Landlord Gas Safety Certificate London check.
My Plumber is part of the Fantastic Services brand - a property maintenance service company with 11 years of experience in the sector. This means that you can now take advantage of the various attractive benefits that nearly 70,000 customers enjoy on a regular basis through the company’s popular membership programme.
By joining the Fantastic Club, you can not only make some significant savings on your plumbing and heating services with us but also book over 100 professional property maintenance services at promotional rates.
Get a free online quote and book in seconds
Secured payment powered bystripe
Landlords are legally required to get all the gas appliances and flues in their residential properties checked every year and get a gas safety certificate.
The gas safety check must be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register to work safely and legally on gas appliances.
You can trust that My Plumber will do all the necessary checks and provide you with a certificate for your records. All of our engineers are experienced professionals and are on the Gas Safe Register, the UK's official registration body created to protect the public against unqualified cowboy engineers and unsafe gas work.
Choose My Plumber for your annual Landlords Gas Safety Checks.
9am - 5pm Appliances Member price Standard price 1 Appliance £82 £96 2 Appliances £82 £96 3 Appliances £99 £116 4 Appliances £99 £116 5 Appliances Call our office Call our office
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed
- For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate & Boiler Service
Our Gas Safe Registered engineers will carry out a full gas safety check with certificate CP12 plus Standard Boiler Service:
- We will check your gas boiler, controls and components
- Vital parts (heat exchanger and ignition)
- Boiler seal is tested (replaced for an additional charge)
- Visual boiler inspection to check for corrosion and leaks
- Flue analyser test to check combustion and burner pressure
Awards and nominations
Over the past decade the My Plumber's amazing team of skilled plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards across London.