Boiler Service Prices
My Plumber provides two boiler service options, standard boiler service and boiler service plus. Our team are Gas Safe Registered professional who can provide boiler servicing in London.
Below are our boiler servicing prices and if you have any additional questions do not hesitate to call 020 3078 5920 to talk to our team. We are here to help. Get a free quote for your gas engineer needs right now.
Standard Boiler Service
Starting at £123, including:
- A thorough check of your appliance, its components and controls to make sure that they are functioning safely.
- Check for any leaks, rust spots and signs of corrosion.
- Check of the boiler seal. In case it’s not tight enough, then it will be replaced to prevent a dangerous gas leak in the future.
- Check of the ignition, heat exchanger as the most vital parts in the boiler system.
- A flue analyser test, aiming to confirm that the burner pressure and combustion are funtioning properly.
Boiler Service Plus
Starting at £135, including Standard boiler services + extra checks:
- Visual inspection of the valves to the radiators for possible leaks.
- Draining of the radiators to ensure that the proper pressure is maintained. Replacing the old fluid with new fluid if needed.
- All your radiators will be tested to see if they are heating up as they should.
- Bonus: You'll receive a My Plumber radiator key.
Appointments Prices Prices Boiler Service £123 Boiler Service Plus £135 Landlord Gas Cert.(up to 2 appliances) £116 Landlord Gas Cert.(3 to 4 appliances) £124 Boiler Service & Landlord Gas Certificate £216
The minimum appointment time for boiler services you can book with us is 1 hour. Then, charging on an half hour basis is applicable. You need to schedule an on-site visit first, so we can be able to give you an accurate estimate for your boiler inspection service.
Are there any surprise costs?
No surprises. Our labour rates are fixed and transparent so you know exactly what you'll be paying before we carry out any work.
Do you provide free quotes?
We can provide free 'no obligation' quotes and estimates for your boiler service. No surprises. Our labour rates are fixed and transparent so you know exactly what you'll be paying before we carry out any work.
Do you charge VAT?
Yes, we are VAT Registered (VAT No. 835391417) and charge VAT at the standard rate.
Are your prices for qualified professionals?
Yes, our team are all qualified professional Gas Safe Registered engineers to UK standards.
What are your boiler servicing prices, rates, and costs?
Our standard service price starts from just £123 and our plus service price starts from just £135.
Where can I find further information?
You can find full information regarding our pricing, terms, and conditions by reading our T&Cs and also do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you charge a call out fee?
Unlike many other boiler servicing companies in London we do not charge a call out fee.
My Plumber is part of the Fantastic Services brand - a property maintenance service company with 11 years of experience in the sector. This means that you can now take advantage of the various attractive benefits that nearly 70,000 customers enjoy on a regular basis through the company’s popular membership programme.
By joining the Fantastic Club, you can not only make some significant savings on your plumbing and heating services with us but also book over 100 professional property maintenance services at promotional rates.
Get a free online quote and book in seconds
Secured payment powered bystripe
Awards and nominations
Over the past decade the My Plumber's amazing team of skilled plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards across London.