Appointments 8am - 6pm 6pm - 10pm First Hour £98 £116 Subsequent Half Hours £46 £55 Daily Rate £528 - Appointments 8am - 6pm First Hour £116 Subsequent Half Hours £55 Daily Rate - Appointments 8am - 6pm First Hour £134 Subsequent Half Hours £64 Daily Rate -
The minimum appointment time you can book is 1 hour, then we charge on an half hour basis. You always pay only for the actual time spent. If there is any shopping time and extra materials needed they come on top of the initial quote. For small jobs you can easily check your quote online via our estimating feature.
My Plumber is part of the Fantastic Services brand - a property maintenance service company with 11 years of experience in the sector. This means that you can now take advantage of the various attractive advantages that our customers enjoy regularly through the company’s popular membership programme.
By joining the Fantastic Club, you can not only make some significant savings on your plumbing and heating services with us but also book over 100 professional property maintenance services at promotional rates.
Get a free online quote and book in seconds
Secured payment powered bystripe
As emergency plumbers, we have tactical routines for the most common emergency plumbing problems.
- Overflowing toilets: We understand that an overflowing toilet can cause foundational damage in a bathroom. That's why our emergency plumber London based team are always on call to help you in your hour of need. With these kind of jobs, speed is of the essence because an overflowing toilet can impact the degree of water damage that can develop along walls and floors. This is why we act quickly whenever we have to resolve toilet plumbing problems.
- Burst pipes: After a pipe bursts, over 100 gallons of water can waste within 8 hours. We help homeowners reduce damage by taking the proper steps to repair or replace broken pipes.
- Drain problems: Our emergency plumbers tackle emergency drain problems that cause clogs in the kitchen and bathroom. We help homeowners eliminate clogs in sinks and other fixtures by using proper tools and tactics for grease, food debris, and other dense materials.
- Leaking pipes: Although a leak seems like a simple issue, it can gradually develop into a major problem. During leaky pipe situations, we strategically tighten loose joints so that water won't seep out any longer.
Because plumbing emergencies can occur without notice, we always strive to tackle jobs quickly and efficiently while providing the highest level of customer service. The moment we get a service call, our emergency plumber London team will swing into action without any delay in order to fix your problem in a timely manner. Besides prompt services, we also provide great customer satisfaction by:
- Using proper professional tools,
- Using professional-grade replacement supplies,
- Performing thorough inspections after completing service routines.
In order to make plumbing emergencies less stressful, our emergency plumbers can provide advice, tactics, and strategies whilst en route to your home. The steps that we offer are practical and simple, so you can complete the objectives without any hassle. Our tactics can help you when facing the following plumbing problems:
- Running toilet: When a toilet won't stop spilling water, a clog or a defective float mechanism may be causing the problem. To stop the water during each of these situations, a homeowner must shut off the water valve that's attached on the side of the toilet. After the valve piece is rotated counterclockwise, the water will stop flowing.
- Leaky pipe: A pipe leak is another plumbing problem that can be managed by shutting off the water supply. If a pipe that's connected to a fixture is leaking, you can stop the leak by rotating the dedicated valve that controls water flow to the fixture. When a pipe is leaking in the wall or ceiling, the best way to stop the running water is by shutting off the main water supply.
- Water heater performance inefficiencies: The most common water heater problems can impact water temperatures and the colour and smell of the water. If the water in your heater has a strong smell or a rusty color, the unit's efficiency levels will decrease. In most cases, you can resolve both of these problems by flushing the tank.
Awards and nominations
Over the past decade the My Plumber's amazing team of skilled plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards across London.