Get boiler installation in London by local Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Vetted Gas Safe Registered technicians near you
- Installing all models, types and brands of boilers
- Easy online booking and flexible appointments
- Free preliminary onsite survey, followed by a transparent quote
Combi boiler installation
Combi boilers are a popular choice, as they are designed to provide you with hot water on demand, where no storage tank or a shower pump is needed for the system to work.This means that the installation of a combination boiler is perfect for small properties, where finding space for a water tank can be an issue.
Types of combi boilers we can fit for you:
- Gas combi boilers - Gas-fueled combi boilers are budget-friendly and convenient, providing your home is connected to gas.
- Oil combi boilers - Very energy-efficient, oil boilers are connected to an outdoor oil tank and are an ideal option for properties without gas supply.
- LPG combi boiler - The abbreviation stands for Liquified Petroleum Gas, as you probably know. The boiler functions similarly to both an oil- and gas-fueled appliance, it’s efficient and requires the installation of a fuel tank.
- Electric combi boilers - again, this type of boiler is perfect for smaller properties, in terms of good energy efficiency, that is.
Conventional boiler installation
To install a conventional boiler, you’ll need to have enough space for a water tank, which feeds your heating system via a hot water cylinder that heats your radiators and provides you with hot water from the tap. This type of appliance is a great option for larger homes with, say, more than one bathroom and a number of rooms that need to be heated.
System boiler installation
A system boiler functions similarly to a regular boiler minus the need to have a separate cold water storage tank. All the important elements are placed in the same unit (a pump and expansion vessel). The hot water cylinder feeds your radiators and provides you with on-demand hot water for your daily needs. The installation process is far easier than that required for a regular boiler and you definitely don’t need space in the loft for an extra water storage tank.
My Plumber is a proud and accredited supplier of Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers that we can install for you expertly and up to all safety standards, following closely the manufacturer’s instructions.
Worcester Bosh boiler installation
Worcester Bosch boilers are famous for their performance, efficiency and safety. They are designed to convert 90% of the fuel into heat, and thus, ensuring that your monthly heating bills don’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Why go for a new Worchester Bosh boiler installation:
- The appliance is SEDBUK A-rated for its efficiency;
- Ideal for any type of property that is connected to gas;
- A reputable brand, Worcester Bosh has been going strong since 1962;
- It can come with a guarantee of up to 12 years, subject to model;
- Easy installation and sourcing of replacement parts.
Vaillant Boilers installation
These SEDBUK A-Rated boilers are proven to be very energy-efficient, meaning you’ll be quite happy to see your energy bills at the end of the month. They are designed to offer a noise-free experience and great control over your heating at home, as well as constant hot water from the tap, when required. The appliance doesn’t take up too much space and can be fitted, say, in a cupboard.
- Vaillant boilers are not noisy;
- Designed stylishly and up to a very high-quality standard;
- You can enjoy up to 30% of lower heating costs;
- Extended guarantee when a Vaillant-accredited engineer has installed it;
- Options for Vaillant vSMART control installation (to manage your appliance via your smartphone).
8am - 6pm 6pm - 10pm Member price Standard price Member price Standard price First Hour £94 £110 £107 £126 Subsequent Half Hours £43 £51 £51 £60 Day Rates £466 £548 - - 8am - 6pm Member price Standard price First Hour £109 £128 Subsequent Half Hours £51 £60 8am - 6pm Member price Standard price First Hour £134 £158 Subsequent Half Hours £64 £75
The minimum appointment time you can book is 1 hour, then we charge on an half hour basis. You always pay only for the actual time spent. If there is any shopping time and extra materials needed they come on top of the initial quote. To give you an accurate estimate for your boiler services, you need to schedule an on-site visit first.
The age of your appliance is a definite telltale sign of whether you need to consider replacing your existing boiler. You see, once your water heating device has served you for more than 10 years, the likelihood of you encountering issues with it increases. Not to mention that older boilers are far less energy-efficient than modern models. And to note here, My Plumber can promise you that our range of appliances meets all high energy-efficiency ratings. They are reliable and cost-effective throughout their serving life.
Apart from your boiler’s age, there are a few other reasons that can prompt you to replace your old boiler. Let’s have a look at those in more detail below:
- Your boiler often needs to be repaired - It makes no financial sense if you need to spend money on repairs on a regular basis, right? The cost-effective way to go is to replace your faulty appliance if it’s prone to breakages, leaks or other issues.
- Inconvenient location of your water heating device - Upgrade your boiler if you want to gain space or move its location. Say, you want to convert your loft. Surely, your conventional boiler will hinder your plans if the cold water tank is there in the way.
- Your heating and hot water needs have changed - So, you got your dreamed extension this summer and the old boiler can’t simply meet your new heating needs. Not to mention the installation of your second bathroom that needs an upgraded hot water system.
- Inefficient boiler - It goes without saying that a new boiler model and type will have a better energy-efficiency rating. So, it makes sense to upgrade and replace your old and ineffective, cost- and energy-wise, appliance.
- Increase the saleability/rentability of your property - Well, understandably, you can win over your competitors and attract potential buyers or tenants if you offer them a property with an upgraded and modern, energy-efficient heating and hot water system.
Gas Safe Registered engineers
Your boiler installation service is performed by fully qualified Gas Safe Registered engineers, with proven credentials for their experience and skills. They can serve both domestic and business clients with high-standard results. The specialists are trained to fit any type, model and brand of a boiler system safely and efficiently.
Comprehensive appliance guarantee
The technicians are equipped with high-quality tools to install gas and electric boilers alike. The work is done in accordance with all specifications and instructions, recommended by the respective manufacturer, in order for you to enjoy their warranty, which is often up to 10 years and more. As mentioned above, we are Worcester Bosch and Vaillant-accredited boiler suppliers and installation providers, so rest assured that your quality device will be fitted expertly, serving you for years to come.
Up to 15% off your first service with our membership program
As My Plumber is part of Fantastic Services (one of the biggest property maintenance service providers in the country), you can enjoy a range of benefits that the Fantastic Club membership offers, whenever you book a service with us. And that’s not all! You’ll be eligible to get numerous other perks and exclusive rates on 100+ cleaning and maintenance services that the company provides, be it seasonal deals, priority booking, real-time arrival tracking and more.
How long does the boiler installation service take?
This will depend on your individual situation, with regards to the type and model of water heating appliance you need installing. On average, your boiler installation service can take between 1 or 2 days.
Can you install a thermostat or a timer, as well?
Yes, just specify in advance your request and we’ll make sure that the engineer comes prepared to install a thermostat/timer during the service.
What should I do to make sure that my boiler is running efficiently at all times?
Not skipping (delaying) your annual boiler inspection and servicing will, for sure, guarantee that you enjoy a safe, reliable and energy-efficient heating and hot water system.
Do I need new radiators when my boiler is replaced?
Not necessarily, providing your existing radiators have no issues. If, of course, you have outdated and faulty radiators, you better replace them as soon as possible. Bundling up the two jobs at the same time will save you time, money and hassle, as you won’t have to face the process of draining your whole system if you decide to install new radiators at a later date.
What does a magnetic filter do and should I have one installed?
A magnetic filter prevents metal debris from going into the heat exchanger, as well as clogging up your system and causing repair issues at some point in the future. Of course, particles that do not have magnetic properties will remain unaffected, hence, flushing your system when necessary is strongly recommended.
Can I book a same-day service?
Subject to availability, we’ll do our best to schedule a survey on the same day for you. You see, we do offer emergency services, however, boiler installation does not always fall into this category.
My Plumber is part of the Fantastic Services brand - a property maintenance service company with 11 years of experience in the sector. This means that you can now take advantage of the various attractive benefits that nearly 70,000 customers enjoy on a regular basis through the company’s popular membership programme.
By joining the Fantastic Club, you can not only make some significant savings on your plumbing and heating services with us but also book over 100 professional property maintenance services at promotional rates.
Get a free online quote and book in seconds
Secured payment powered bystripe
Awards and nominations
Over the past decade the My Plumber's amazing team of skilled plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, and handymen have been recognised by winning awards and being finalists for multiple awards across London.